Creativity Quest Red
July 11 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM£40
A Creativity Quest Adventure: RED
11th July 2020
Part of our fear-bashing, awe-inspiring, world-expanding series of playful vibrant artistic and cultural adventures.
Our next Creativity Quest mini-adventure is on Saturday 11th July at 2pm UTC and lasts for 90 minutes.
In this live online session, direct from Morocco, we’ll be exploring our own creativity through red – or rose-tinted glasses and discovering a whole new way of looking at things, courtesy of the colour red.
You’ll be joining an adventurous group of fellow travellers and in good company throughout.
A Mini Journey of Discovery
During the live session we’ll lead you through a series of fun exercises designed to help you focus on a particular aspect of your creativity – to immerse yourself in it and let it resonate with you for the rest of the week.
During the session you will…
- Develop your skills of observation and perception
- Explore new modes of personal expression
- Strengthen your ability to see things differently
- Unlock more of your personal creativity
- Play with new ideas
Adventures in colour – RED
So, what’s Red all about then?
Culturally, depending on where you are, it can symbolize danger, be a warning or represent anger. In other circumstances it means happiness, good luck or represents strength and courage. In yoga, it’s the root chakra at the bottom of your spine – that supports everything and which keeps you grounded.
What does red currently do for you? In this session, we’ll teach you how to use it creatively – we’ll be exploring:
- The Courage to Begin anything Creative
- Seeing through Red = seeing differently?
- Red tips, tricks & techniques – steal like an artist!
- And, we’ll be looking at Moroccan reds especially adding a wonderfully refreshing dose of virtual travel into the mix
Armed with simply your curiosity and whatever materials you find you need, from the confines or comfort of your own home, you’ll be able to stretch yourself, challenge yourself and achieve more than you can currently imagine.
These adventures in colour are full of arts and cultural references, weaving in Moroccan influences from Jess’s home in Sefrou and insights from cultures all over the world.
Our Workshop Session – Live from Morocco
Our interactive live workshop sessions are led by professional artists Michelle Rumney and Jess Stephens, who will guide you through a fun and deceptively easy series of exercises. These are the springboard for you to explore and experiment after the session, individually and with fellow travellers in our supportive private WhatsApp group – if you choose.
“The object is not to make art, but to make a space where creativity is inevitable.”
Who’s it for?
Whether you see yourself at the moment as creative or not, this course welcomes everyone who is curious about their own creativity. We believe wholeheartedly that everyone is creative and also that that creativity can express itself in a myriad of different ways.
We bring together from all walks of life and all backgrounds and from diverse cultures and communities. Each group we run has its own dynamic and is very much influenced by the people within it. You matter! And very much.
If you’re more introvert than extrovert, we get it – groups can sometimes be quite daunting, especially when ‘travelling’ alone. We keep the session engaging for everyone – participate in the ways that suit you – listening, doing the activities and articulating what you discovered in a few words is enough – 90 minutes flies past and it’s your experience that’s important.
We invite you to join us – all you need is your curiosity and yourself. No previous artistic experience is needed and equally if you already have creative skills, then bring them along too.
Previous participants have included furniture specialists (who teach tango), ex-teachers (now poets), and professional photographers (who’ve now discovered they love painting too).
After this session, you will likely…
– Notice more around you
– Be tuned-in in a different way
– Experience a burst of creative energy and ideas
– Start making positive changes to support your ongoing creativity
– Have the courage to begin something new (virtually anything)
What time is the live session?
Saturday 11th July 2020 for 90 minutes
Timings: all at 2pm – 3:30pm UTC (Universal Time)
3pm – 4:30pm GMT+1 (UK time)
We’ve chosen this as it works for multiple time zones, including the US – please let us know if you’re in another time zone – we’ll make it work!
A full recording will be available within 24 hrs of the live session.
What do I need?
Yourself and your own sense of adventure and curiosity.
Something to write with and something to write on
You will find everything else that you want to use in this Mini Quest as we go along
You don’t need any special materials, or previous experience
Plus: An internet connection and a device
How much is it?
Earlybird Discount (until 4th July) : £40 €44 $51
Full session price (after 4th July):
£47 €52 $60
What will I receive?
- 1 x live real-time 90 min sessions delivered online via Zoom
- A unique private WhatsApp group for this particular Mini Quest (International – all time zones)
- Invitation to join our growing Facebook community – share knowledge, advice, discuss your ideas and your creative work with like-minded people
Plus, you'll get
- Access to the recording of the course session to repeat & re-listen in your own time
- A downloadable Red workbook unique to this particular Mini Quest
- Downloadable inspiration, reading & resources lists after the session to keep you fired and inspired
and you'll get
- email for private enquiries – at any time – response within 24hrs
- Individual 1:1 coaching after the session if you’d like to boost your (at additional cost £45/45 mins)
- VIP levels are also available – just ask us. These include private tours, individual pathways designed for you after the session, or your own tailored journey on our full Creativity Quest (7-part adventure)
Reserve your place now and save 15%
We’re excited to be off on this mini Quest soon. Book by Saturday 4th July and save 15% on the full price.
(And bring a friend!)
9am – 5pm GMT
Monday – Friday